Pureco stain & glaze - Driftwood 200ml
or 4 payments of $6.74 with InfoIn Stock
PURECO Stain & Glaze Driftwood 200ML
PURECO Stain & Glaze Driftwood 200ml is a staining and glazing solution that can give your furniture an eye-catching driftwood look. This is a water-based solution that will help preserve the grain of your furniture or project while enhancing the color of the wood to make it look more appealing. It is specifically formulated to add sheen and glaze effect on any surface making it more eye-catching.
PURECO Stain & Glaze is an Australian made product and is specifically designed to quickly penetrate through the wood and other surfaces and become part of it. This allows the formula to better accentuate the grain of your wood or the surface. However, aside from enhancing the appearance, it is formulated to provide adequate protection to the surface of your projects. This product dries to a durable matte finish, which is also waterproof and scratch resistant.
PURECO Stain & Glaze is quite easy to use, as it required only a paint brush and damp cloth to create that perfect look. It also has a translucent appearance, which means that you can apply multiple layers to create a more opaque finish. Like other PURECO Products, this is made from premium grade and safe materials. It is product safe and have zero to low VOC’s, Cruelty-Free, Non-Toxic, and Solvent Free, which means that it is eco-friend and does not contain any ingredient that has harmful health effects.
PURECO Stain & Glaze Driftwood 200ml can be used on painted surfaces, as well as directly on wood. This product is ideal for tabletops, wooden floors, kitchen units, wooden chairs, cabinets, dressers, and more! In addition, this product is self-sealing, which means that a sealer is not required and that you will only apply a sealer if you desired.
You may also check out other items in the Stain & Glaze collection such as;
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Carob
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Cranberry
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Denim
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Mermaid
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Midnight
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Periwinkle
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Sable
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Sepia
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Storm
- PURECO Stain & Glaze Whisper
How To Use As Glaze:
- Use a brush, a sponge, or a clean cloth to wipe or apply the PURECO Stain and Glaze over on appliques, detailed areas and carvings.
- Take a slightly damp cloth and wipe over on raised areas before the Stain & Glaze complete dries to leave the glaze in the detailed areas.
How To Use As Stain:
- Prep your surface and make sure that it is thoroughly clean. Use a wide paintbrush or a lint-free cloth to smoothly apply thin layers of PURECO Stain & Glaze Driftwood over the bare wood or painted surface.
- Use long smooth strokes with the grain of the wood. Use a slightly damp clean cloth to get rid of the excess.
Check out more Australian Made Paints and other products at Capriole Creative.
Beautiful product to work with26 December 2020Absolutely over the moon with this product. Its silky smooth and very easy to work with. The fact that it is Australian owned and made is a massive bonus!! Highly recommend
Other People Purchased:
More From Paint - Australian Made: