COSETTE IOD TRANSFER 12X16 PAD
Cosette IOD Transfer will let you add a vintage, luxurious atmosphere to your project or space. Like other Iron Orchid Designs Transfers, this is designed to be suitable for décor in terms of scale and motif. You can use it to add a distinctive style to your furniture, wall art, or any home décor. The designs are added more opacity making them more versatile. It also means that the designs are more opaque and will show up nicely on both dark and light colors.
Cosette Iron Orchid Designs Transfer, like other IOD Transfers, is designed so that it is easy to work with, as well as store on their non-stick backing. And although it is a little delicate and requires extra care when handling and applying, the stunningly intricate design of the Brocante IOD Transfer is definitely worth it! The key to handling and applying these transfers is ‘Preparation’. You also need to keep these IOD transfers dust-free so as not to affect its adhesion ability.
Cosette IOD Transfer is easy to apply, however, when applying, it is best not to allow the adhesive side of the transfer to touch itself or any surface other than the one where you want to apply the transfer. In addition, do not store the transfer in places or rooms with humid conditions and extreme temperatures, since both of these can affect the adhesion ability of the transfer.
How to Apply:
- Make sure that the mạtte surface is clean and dry. If the surface is pạinted, allow proper curing time before applying the transfer. If the surface was sạnded, clean thoroughly so that there is no residual dust.
- For best results, apply a high-quality, water-bạsed, polyurethạne mạtte seạlėr on your project’s surface before applying the transfer.
- Remove the furniture transfer gently from the white backing, and cautiously lower the transfer onto the surface where you want to apply it. Make sure that it doesn’t touch the surface, until you are sure that the placement is right. Hold it in place using small pieces of low tạck tạpe.
- IOD Décor Transfers usually come with a tool that you can use to apply the transfer. Start at one end and rub firmly to apply the image onto the surface. Rub firmly until the image is completely transferred. If there are some parts of the transfer that has not been transferred, simply place it back and rub more on that portion.
- Clean the image with dry hand and smooth down any bits that aren’t flatly transferred.
- It is highly recommended to use a wạter-bạsed seạlėr right after application to protect the images.
Capriole Creative supports the efforts, goals, and inspirations of IOD to revolutionise the DIY Lifestyle Industry. We find products that make furniture flipping, designing, and refurbishing, as well as crafting, fun and simple. Capriole Creative believes that IOD DIY Lifestyle Product Line including Transfers are among those that will truly inspire you to create unique, wonderful masterpieces! So, go and take a look at the wide range of craft products from Iron Orchids Designs (IOD) here at Capriole Creative.
Other People Purchased:
More From Transfers: