Fusion Clear Glaze 250ml
Fusion Clear Glaze is a clear mixing glaze that allows you to customise your project to any colour you want by adding paint to it. You can have a black glaze, mahogany glaze, metallic glaze, or sort of graphite glaze. What is even more incredible is that these options, colours, and blends are easily achievable with the new clear glaze.
Fusion Clear Glaze has a long open time. Typically, you can leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes before coming by to wipe away the excess using lint-free cloth. You also have to wait at least 24 hours before putting a clear coat topcoat such as Fusion Tough Coat on top of it so as not to reactivate the glaze.
Fusion Clear Glaze is usually mixed in with Fusion Mineral Paints or Fusion Metallic Paints to achieve the colour you want. Commonly, you may want to put 3 parts glaze and one part paint. Nevertheless, this product allows you to play with the colour and adjust it any way you want. You can make it more transparent by increasing the amount of glaze or you can make it more opaque by adding more paint. If you don’t like the look, you can just add water before it dries and you can completely remove the glaze and start over.
How to Apply or Use:
- Add tint or paint and test on a small surface to check if you have achieved the desired pigmentation before applying on to your project.
- Using any brush you want, spread the glaze onto surface of your project
- Wait for at least 15 to 20 minutes before wiping the excess off with a lint-free cloth
- Let the product dry for about 24 -48 hours (drying time depends on the humidity)
- Apply Fusion Tough Coat for protection and durability, especially if the project is in a high traffic area
|Brand||Fusion Mineral Paint|
Other People Purchased:
More From Fusion & Homestead House Extra Finishes, Waxes & Oils: