Pureco Meadow - silk 600ml
pale sage leaves, moss on river rocks and pistachio nut
or 4 payments of $9.99 with InfoIn Stock
Our silk finish range is 100% washable, no sealer needed and easy to use.
It is the perfect choice for those who like to paint and go, more suited to smooth clean looks than textured looks.
How to Use
• Self sealing, low sheen finish.
• Always do a test patch to see if this product is right for your project.
• Easy to clean and stain-resistant finish.
• Minimal prep is required on your projects. Brush, roller or spray.
• Clean substrate, sand flaking paint off, lightly scuff shiny surfaces to promote adhesion.
• For best results use a synthetic smooth flat brush in nice even smooth strokes.
• Sealing, waxing and top coating are not required.
• In some cases, you may find some substrates may have tannin bleed-through. Should this happen, use our base & blocker to prevent further staining.
• 200ml will cover approx 2-3 square metres and 600ml will cover approx 7-8 square metres in normal conditions. This will definitely depend on the colour choice, whites will require more coats hence cover less square metres.
• Drying Times Touch: 30 Minutes(at 25 °C) ; Recoat: 4 Hours(at 25 °C).
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category