PURECO Matte Sealer 600ML
PURECO Matte Sealer 600ML offers an invisible matte finish allowing you to preserve the color of the surface, while providing added protection. This furniture sealer can be tinted using PURECO chalk, acrylic, and mineral paints. It can also be used on other art mediums such as decoupage medium and sealing transfers. This sealer is also ideal for a broad range of furniture and home décor projects as it can be used for interior and exterior pieces.
PURECO Matte Sealer 600ML is an Australian Made product. This sealing solution is ultra-flat, easy to use and self-leveling. It is formulated so that it is able to repel staining and can be used on so many applications. It is also quick drying and will completely dry in about 40 minutes at 25 °C. However, the recommended recoat time is 3 hours at 25 °C. When it comes to this product, a little goes a long way. 600ML of Matte Sealer will cover approximately 6-8 square meters but will depend on surface roughness and application technique.
PURECO Matte Sealer 600ML can be applied using a lint-free cloth or an applicator sponge. Commonly, a maximum of 2 coats is required. It is also easy to clean with water. Like most PURECO Products, this sealer is water-based and eco-friendly. It has zero to low VOC’s (volatile organic compounds), as well as Cruelty-Free, Non-Toxic, and Solvent Free. But while it is relatively safe, it is still highly recommended to keep away from children and pets. In addition, be sure to use it in a well-ventilated area.
How to Use:
- Ensure that the area is well-ventilated and is not directly hit by sunlight.
- Make sure that your surface is clean, free from dust and that it’s completely dry.
- Stir or shake the product well before using. Be sure to decant a small amount of the sealer to keep from contaminating your container.
- Do a small test prior, so as to ensure that your desired finish is compatible with the paint or stain.
- Using a broad brush, sprayer, lint-free damp cloth, or a sponge, apply a single coat of the Sealer.
- Leave it to dry completely.
- Do not add another coat, since it will give your piece a cloudy appearance. Instead you can apply a wax over it to increase vibrancy.
600ML is great for large projects, but if you are only going to use this sealer on small projects or are just testing the product, you may opt for PURECO Matte Sealer 200ML.
Check out PURECO User Guide.
Other People Purchased:
More From Pureco Base Blockers & Finishing Products: