PURECO Hemp Finishing Oil 125ML
PURECO Hemp Finishing Oil 125ml polymerizes into a hardened water-resistant layer, making it a drying oil. This will darken and enrich the wood, as well as provide adequate protection against scratches. It is made of 100% pure, unrefined, organic first cold-pressed Hemp Oil that’s grown and harvested in South Australia. This hemp oil is made in a food-grade facility and mechanically pressed without using additives or chemical extraction.
PURECO Hemp Finishing Oil is an Australian made and eco-friendly finishing oil. Like other PURECO Products, this finishing oil has zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds), as well as Cruelty-Free, Non-Toxic, and Solvent Free. It is also economical since a little goes a long way. This all-natural hemp finishing oil is a simple, beautiful, and perfect wood floors and furniture finish. Because it is a food safe finishing oil, you can even use it as finishing for kitchen items like cutting boards, wooden cups, and utensils.
PURECO Hemp Finishing Oil 125ml is perfectly suited for use on PURECO Chalk and Mineral Paints. It can also be used over Stain & Glaze, as well as raw timber. It is easy to use and will dry and can be coated in about 12-24 hours. In addition, it will take approximately 30 days to fully cure and harden. So, it is best to place your project in a low traffic area to prevent unwanted damages. Aside from the 125ml, you may also get PURECO Hemp Finishing Oil 500ML.
How To Use:
- Make sure that the surface of your project, whether painted or raw wood, is clean and dry.
- Shake the Hemp Oil container well.
- Use a paintbrush of your choice or a lint free cloth to apply the hemp oil.
- Only apply light coats since heavy coatings will tend to leave a sticky residue.
- Leave your project undisturbed for 12 to 24 hours to fully penetrate the raw wood or to be fully absorbed by the surface.
- After 24 hours, apply a second coat if desired.
- Lightly buff with clean cloth to remove excess.
Check out PURECO User Guide.
Other People Purchased:
More From Pureco Base Blockers & Finishing Products: