Fusion Transfer Gel 250ml
Fusion Transfer Gel is a two-in-one solution that allows users to create beautiful decoupage and transfer printed images into paper, wood, or other non-oily or greasy, porous surfaces. You can also apply them on painted surfaces and use them on glass, metal, and a wide assortment of surfaces. You can use this to decoupage an old book or repurpose a decorative plate. There are virtually hundreds or thousands of ways you can use this mixture.
Fusion Transfer Gel is perfect for interior applications. It comes in a 250ml size, and you only need a tiny amount of it for decoupage and transfer gel. A 250ml bottle of this mixture is enough to cover 35 sq feet. It does not require topcoat, but you can apply any topcoat if you desire. This transfer gel has a white colour but dries clear and provides a matte finish or sheen. It has 2-6 hours recoat time and drying time, and completely cures within 21 days. It cleans up easily with mild soap and water, and it can be painted over.
How To Use:
- Print the image in mirror configuration. This will help preserve text direction and image composition.
- Using laser print photocopies, transfer the images.
- Apply transfer gel to the support using a brush of your choice.
- Please the printed image face down into the wet get.
- Be sure to press out the air bubbles.
- Leave it to dry for about 6-12 hours.
- Dampen the paper with a wet sponge to allow water to penetrate the paper pulp.
- Rub with soft cloth, fingers, or using a nylon souring pad (to give it a weathered look) cautiously. This will remove the paper and leave the image attached at the same time.
|Brand||Fusion Mineral Paint|
Other People Purchased:
More From Fusion Mineral Paint Transfer Gel & Embossing Paste: