Fusion Transfer Gel 250ml
Fusion Transfer Gel is a two-in-one solution that allows users to create beautiful decoupage and transfer printed images into paper, wood, or other non-oily or greasy, porous surfaces. You can also apply them on painted surfaces and use them on glass, metal, and a wide assortment of surfaces. You can use this to decoupage an old book or repurpose a decorative plate. There are virtually hundreds or thousands of ways you can use this mixture.
Fusion Transfer Gel is perfect for interior applications. It comes in a 250ml size, and you only need a tiny amount of it for decoupage and transfer gel. A 250ml bottle of this mixture is enough to cover 35 sq feet. This transfer gel does not require topcoat, but you can apply any topcoat if you desire. This transfer gel has a white colour but dries clear and provides a matte finish or sheen. It has 2-6 hours recoat time and drying time, and completely cures within 21 days. It cleans up easily with mild soap and water, and it can be painted over.
How To Use:
- Print the image in mirror configuration. This will help preserve text direction and image composition.
- Using laser print photocopies, transfer the images.
- Apply transfer gel to the support using a brush of your choice.
- Please the printed image face down into the wet get.
- Be sure to press out the air bubbles.
- Leave it to dry for about 6-12 hours.
- Dampen the paper with a wet sponge to allow water to penetrate the paper pulp.
- Rub with soft cloth, fingers, or using a nylon souring pad (to give it a weathered look) cautiously. This will remove the paper and leave the image attached at the same time.
Check out the entire Fusion Mineral Paint Transfer Gel & Embossing Paint in Australia here at Capriole Creative. You can also look at other products from Fusion Mineral Paint & Homestead House at our website.
|Fusion Mineral Paint
Other People Purchased:
More From Fusion Mineral Paint Transfer Gel & Embossing Paste: