Fusion Pouring Resin - Acrylic Pouring Resin
Fusion Pouring Resin is an acrylic pouring medium that dries to a durable gloss finish and is primarily used to create beautiful art on canvas and wood. This pouring resin mixes perfectly with Fusion so that users are able to make stunning, unique acrylic pour artwork. What is great about this acrylic pouring resin is not only perfect for canvas, but also suitable for use on any surface that Fusion Mineral Paints adhere to such as furniture.
Fusion Pouring Resin is great for counter tops and tabletops, as well. Another strong point of this acrylic pouring resin it that it is quite easy to use. You can mix it with Fusion, or you can apply it as a finish on top of Fusion Mineral Paint. You can even apply it over top to achieve a multi-dimensional look. It does not require topcoat. This medium is non-toxic and does not contain VOCs.
HOW TO USE:
- Before using, stir Fusion Pouring Resin carefully.
- This acrylic pouring medium is self-leveling, so for best result, apply the Pouring Resin on a horizontal surface.
- Add a few drops of your chosen Fusion Mineral Paint colour to add colour to the resin. Note that the ratio should not exceed 10%. You want to add only a tiny amount of paint so that the mixture flows smoothly.
- Tap the surface to settle any air bubbles.
- Clean the areas by wiping rubbing alcohol to remove the shiny wet look. This is highly suggested especially If you are using to use Cell Enhancer.
- Durable glossy finish
- Easy to use
- No topcoat required
- No VOCs
- Re-coat time: 12-24 hours
- Dry time: 8-12 hours
- Cure time: 21 days
|Brand||Fusion Mineral Paint|
Other People Purchased:
More From Fusion & Homestead House Accessories: